Trick Tools Motorcycle Mania
Presented by R / J Performance
Edwville Racing Park
August 12-14, 2022 (separate races Sat and Sun)
- Friday gates open at 5pm, test and tune in from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Saturday’s gates open at 10 p.m. At 13:00 there are time races.
- Sunday’s gates open at 8 a.m., the race for time (1) at 9 a.m., followed by relegation.
- Season ticket for spectators and crew: $ 10 on Friday, $ 15 on Saturday, $ 15 on Sunday ($ 30 on weekends)
- Rally in the Valley No Box / Box class (run separately until you have one in any class combined at this time. The bikes will be matched in lanes, the riders will choose their lane, if more riders want one lane, they will be trimmed.
- Street ET bracket class, no side wheels, no delay boxes. (Pairs are the same as Box class / without box)
- Nostalgia bicycle bracket class, no slider clutch, no delay boxes, allowed handlebars, (For bicycles 30 years of age and older.) (Pairing is the same as in other bracket classes)
- Grothus Drag Bikes 4.60 Index Class, all Run classes, by qualification.
- Schnitz Racing T / G 5.10 index class, all running classes, by qualification.
- R / J Performance S / C 5.60 Index class, all run class, qualifications.
- Certified car sales class S / G 6.00 index, all performance classes, according to qualification.
- The Cycle Shop Outlaw No Bar
- Khrome Werks V-Twin Street Excavator
- 187 Custom Cycle V-Twin Pro Bagger
- A1 Cycles V-Twin Outlaw Bagger
- Digs Rod Shop Pro Cruiser
Check it out Dragbike Corn Belt Association for all the rules on V-Twin classes!
Admission fees: (per day)
Street ET and Nostalgia classes: $ 50, $ 20 Buy backs
Box / without box: $ 100, $ 40 Purchase
4.60 Index Class: $ 200
All index, Outlaw No Bar and V-Twin classes: $ 100
Friday Test and Setup: $ 30
(10 minimum bike entries for full payout in all index classes, Outlaw no Bar and V-Twin classes)
- 4.60 Index class: $ 2000 win, $ 800RU $ 200 and a half
- T / G index 5.10: $ 1000 win, $ 400 RU $ 100 and a half
- S / C index 5.60: Same as T / G
- S / G 6.00 Index: Same as T / G
- Box / No Box: $ 2000 win, $ 800 RU, $ 75 per round, starting with a win in Round 3 and reaching the final. (minimum 40 records)
- Street ET & Nostalgia classes: 80% of the entrance fee.
- Outlaw No Bar: $ 1,000 winnings, $ 400 RU
- Pro Cruiser, Street Bagger, Pro Bagger $ 1000 to win $ 250 RU
- Outlaw Bagger $ 1250 to win, $ 250 RU
Vouchers for spectators and crew:
- Friday $ 10
- Saturday $ 15
- Sunday $ 15
- The season ticket is $ 30
Special thanks to Kelly Hefner and Bruce Van Sent for all their help! Without them this event would not have happened!
For questions about Bagger classes, contact Kelly Hefner at email@example.com, 618-926-3588. For questions about anything else, contact Track owner / manager Gerald Kramer at 641-780-3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org