The Heavy Cargo Manufacturers Association (HDMA), a division of the Commercial Vehicle Engine and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), has announced Emily Paladian, president of Firestone Industrial Products, a new member of the HDMA Board of Directors.
HDMA’s Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic direction, performance and satisfaction of HDMA members, whose strategic mission is to develop the commercial vehicle vendor industry and the business interests of its members.
“I am pleased to join the HDMA Board of Directors and contribute to the association’s mission to promote the commercial vehicle industry,” says Paladyan. “I look forward to this new role and work with the board during this transition period in the industry.”
“Emily’s inclusion on HDMA’s board of directors is a major victory for the entire commercial vehicle industry,” said Colin Shaw, president and chief technical officer of HDMA. “Her extensive industry experience and leadership are a positive addition to the overall experience of the board of directors.”
Other executives on the HDMA Board of Directors:
- Dominique Grote is the President and CEO of Grote Industries
- Matt Joy is the President and CEO of Hendrickson International
- Bill Long is the President and CEO of MEMA
- Colin Shaw is the President and CEO of HDMA
- Tim Musgrave is President and CEO of Pressure Systems International
- John Cole – Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Sales and Services, Allison Transmission
- Walt Frankevich – President, Haldex NA
- Jason Gerding – Group President – Heavy Duty Transport, Marmon Highway Technologies
- Mike Hawthorne is President and CEO of Bendix Commercial Vehicles
- Rob Phillips is the CEO of Phillips Industries
- Chris Vilavarayan is CEO and President of Meritor, Inc.