Due to the high interest and huge response to the episode of the April Symposium, the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) is reuniting our expert group for another in-depth dive into the electrification of power sports, including:
Click here to read more
- Lawrence KuikendalMarketing Director, Energica Motor Co.
- Genus LopushnakCEO of Triumph Motorcycles North America
- Dan FastDirector of Communications, Zero Motorcycles.
The panel will be moderated by Scott Schlogel, Senior Vice President for Government Relations at the MIC. If you missed Part 1, you can watch the video to hear updated information from Schlegel on current state and federal policies and regulatory conditions (mic.org).
In this following webinar panel you will delve deeper into the issues you have identified most influential for your business:
- What problems do dealerships face with the addition of electric motorcycles?
- What will the development of batteries look like in five years?
- What are original equipment manufacturers doing to convert cyclists to electronic motorcycles?
- How can manufacturers serve the industry by offering new products, from high-performance electric motorcycles, ATVs and UTVs to bicycles and electronic scooters?
To prepare yourself and your business, it is important to understand how bogus technologies will affect our industry.
FREE for MIC members, $ 50 for non-members