The new Quick Charge series is recorded Monday through Thursday and again Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in the Apple Podcast or to your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are delivered as soon as they appear.
The stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Giga Shanghai still working in closed shift, build-up postponed to next week
- Tesla now accepts Cybertruck orders only in North America
- According to rumors, Tesla is close to a deal to produce batteries in Indonesia after a new round of talks, Mask’s meeting with the president
- Cadillac releases new images, prices and range of Lyriq electric SUV
- Following Volvo and Ford, Renault is looking to separate its EV business into a separate company
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us at Apple Podcasts or recommend us at Overcast to help more people open the show!
FTC: We use automated affiliate links to generate revenue. Read more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube to get exclusive videos and subscribe to podcast.