The new Quick Charge series is recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in the Apple Podcast or to your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are delivered as soon as they appear.
The stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is expanding its Supercharger pilot program for non-Tesla EV owners to several European countries
- Tesla (TSLA) drops out of S&P 500 ESG when Elon Musk destroys system
- Tesla is starting to offer the Giga Texas Model Y to some customers for faster delivery
- Tesla increases top autopilot speed from ‘Tesla Vision’ to 85 mph
- Elon Musk announces “Tesla AI Day # 2” with “many cool updates”
- Electrify America announces a new solar farm that can generate up to 75 megawatts
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us at Apple Podcasts or recommend us at Overcast to help more people open the show!
FTC: We use automated affiliate links to generate revenue. Read more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube to get exclusive videos and subscribe to podcast.