Listen to a summary of the main stories of the day from Electrek. Fast charging is available now Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Customize and ours RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
The new Quick Charge series is recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in the Apple Podcast or to your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are delivered as soon as they appear.
The stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) fell 10% amid “long scandal”, Musk denies claims and challenges alleged friend of the victim
- Elon Musk announces that Tesla is creating a “department of harsh lawsuits” – Time is amazing
- Tesla agrees to build a battery and EV plant in Indonesia
- The Tesla Structural Battery is removable, but it’s a pretty tough test
- Rivian R1T, Electrek review: nothing like that
Subscribe to the daily Electrek channel on Youtube to not miss a single day of news
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us at Apple Podcasts or recommend us at Overcast to help more people open the show!
FTC: We use automated affiliate links to generate revenue. Read more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube to get exclusive videos and subscribe to podcast.