The new Quick Charge series is recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in the Apple Podcast or to your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are delivered as soon as they appear.
The stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- The environmental group is asking for the revocation of the license to operate Tesla Giga Berlin after the paint leak
- Tesla is updating the S / X model with a new swivel screen for better in-car viewing
- Volkswagen Group holds strong in first quarter, despite global deficit, provides EV strategy updates
- Fisker announces new electric GT with “largest power reserve of all serial EVs”
- Polestar divides U.S. prices for the Polestar 2 2023 model year, starting at $ 49,000
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Write to us at email@example.com. You can also rate us at Apple Podcasts or recommend us at Overcast to help more people open the show!
FTC: We use automated affiliate links to generate revenue. Read more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube to get exclusive videos and subscribe to podcast.