The new Quick Charge series is recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in the Apple Podcast or to your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are delivered as soon as they appear.
The stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla publishes list of suppliers of materials for batteries, confirms long-term deal with nickel with Vale
- Tesla (TSLA) adds changes to Gigafactory Shanghai to return to full production this month
- Ford tells dealers not to sell F-150 Lightning demos too quickly, otherwise they face fines
- Lucid Motors report for the 1st quarter of 2022: 360 EV delivered, air prices to rise on June 1
- It is reported that CATL is testing sites for battery production in the US to support BMW and Ford
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Write to us at email@example.com. You can also rate us at Apple Podcasts or recommend us at Overcast to help more people open the show!
FTC: We use automated affiliate links to generate revenue. Read more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube to get exclusive videos and subscribe to podcast.