Backcountry Discovery Routes (BDR), a nonprofit adventure motorcycle organization, is bringing back its annual motorcycle raffle fundraiser. This is a unique opportunity to take home one of the most sought after adventure bikes on the market. The Norden 901 has established itself as a versatile touring machine with unique style and character, thanks to its smooth and powerful 889cc LC8c parallel-twin engine.
Now the BDR team has taken this great machine and made it even better with top shelf upgrades and $12,000 worth of accessories. This 2022 Husqvarna Norden 901 is decked out in BDR “Special Edition” graphics and features a full WP XPLOR PRO suspension upgrade, Scotts handlebar damper, Touratech main bike protection, Yoshimura exhaust, Cyclops LED auxiliary lights, Garmin GPS unit with all BDR tracks and more others.
It’s the most well-equipped motorcycle BDR has ever offered, tuned specifically for riding the Backcountry Discovery trails.
Husqvarna Norden 901 ‘Special BDR Edition’ upgrades
- Complete WP XPLOR PRO suspension upgrade (front and rear)
- Touratech upper and lower support arches
- Touratech Zega Evo Aluminum Touring Panniers (31L and 38L)
- Touratech racks
- Touratech Defensa Expedition hands
- Touratech locking mount for Zumo XT and GPS adapter
- The Garmin Zumo XT is loaded with all 12 BDR routes (including the upcoming Oregon route!)
- Touratech Waterproof Adventure Dry Bag (31 L Blue)
- Yoshimura RS-4 Slip-On Exhaust by Revzilla
- Cyclops Aurora auxiliary light kit with DRL
- The Black Dog Cycle runs on the back rack
- Black Dog Cycle Works anti-lock plate
- Camel ADV Finger Clutch Drive
- Camel ADV Heat Shield
- Rottweiler air intake system
- TripleClamp Moto Engine Covers
- Moto Scotts TripleClamp Steering Damper Mounting Kit
- Vanache Motorsports Bar Risers
- Vanache Motorsports Case Saver
- Vanache Motorsports Side Rack Extension
- MOTOZ traction tires
Enter the game, go WinNorden901.com, and enter for a chance to win this one-of-a-kind motorcycle. Proceeds from this fundraiser will help Backcountry Discovery Routes, an all-volunteer 501c(3) nonprofit organization, continue to create and preserve off-road riding opportunities for dual-sport and adventure motorcyclists. The winner will be chosen live January 20, 2023 at 1:00 PM PST in YouTube.com/RideBDR.