The annual Industrial Remarketing Conference, which brings together key business sectors, will head to Nashville, Tennessee, on August 16-18, where a mix of sessions and groups will be organized to bring together all types of industry topics and issues.
Register for Summer round table of the International Alliance of Automotive Trailers The Hilton Nashville Downtown opened late last week, and visitors should book flights and hotels sooner rather than later given the expected tough summer travel season.
The summer roundtable includes a menu of keynote reports, panel discussions, open committee meetings, IARA board meetings, awards, and all kinds of informal meetings among participants.
Highlights of the agenda so far include:
- Introductory main message: Interview with Ernie Garcia, founder and CEO of Carvana, moderated by John Combs of ADESA, which Carvana acquired earlier this year. They will discuss the current state of Carvana, its growth in wholesale auction spaces, the ever-changing retail market and what awaits the company in the future.
- An evening event with southern food, booze and famous country music will be held on August 17 at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville.
- The morning of August 18 begins with the 5K Fun Run IARA, organized by Element Fleet Management with all donations to the Red Cross.
- The morning breakfast online launches all-day sessions that include information on cybersecurity and lobbying.
- A noon award ceremony that recognizes industry leaders.
- Final report: Christine Slanina, CIO Parkmyfleet, will give a presentation with an insight into electric vehicles first hand, from the basic details to new facts to the development of the infrastructure needed to handle EVs that are distributed in the market.
Originally posted on Car remarketing