LiveWire intends to bring cutting-edge design, technical innovation and engineering expertise to city riding and beyond, with the all-electric S2 Del Mar motorcycle, LiveWire’s first model with the new S2 ARROW architecture.
- The first 100 units will be built to order and serialized as Del Mar Launch Edition models, which can be booked now at livewire.com expected delivery in the spring of 2023.
- The 100 Del Mar Launch Edition models will feature exclusive wheel trim and design and will cost $ 17,699.
- The serial S2 Del Mar will be delivered immediately after the release of the release, with a target target of $ 15,000.
- The S2 Del Mar has a target power of 80 horsepower (59.6 kilowatts) and less than 440 pounds of weight, providing a projected acceleration from zero to 60 miles per hour in 3.5 seconds or less.
- The Del Mar range in city driving is 100 miles.
“The S2 Del Mar is the next step in the evolution of the LiveWire brand,” said Jochen Zeitz, chairman, president and CEO of Harley-Davidson. “The ARROW architecture underlying Del Mar, developed by LiveWire Labs’ own company, demonstrates our ambition to lead the EV space and establish LiveWire as the world’s most coveted electric motorcycle brand.”