The National Powersport Auction (NPA) has announced the members of the 2022 Winners Circle. Eight area sales managers from across the country were recognized for exceeding annual sales targets. “These sales managers have exceeded their territory targets and we are proud to have them as part of the NPA family. We look forward to another strong year from the entire team with our new territory targets,” said Mike Murray, Vice President of Sales.
Click here to read more
Congratulations to the following top NPA sales performers:
- Dean Sweet, Area Sales Manager, Northern California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah
- Dominic Catalfama, Area Sales Manager, Southern California, Arizona
- Donnie Erickson, Area Sales Manager, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Dusty Krepp, Regional Sales Manager – East, PA
- Matt Gunter, Territory Sales Manager, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio
- Peter Heiser, Area Sales Manager, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi
- Ron Games, Territory Sales Manager, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri
- Trevor Nicely, Territory Sales Manager, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington.
The announcement of the Winners Circle recipient was made at the NPA Sales and Operations meeting at the Willis Johnson Copart Ranch in Celina, Texas. The annual campaign meeting gives the NPA team time to review and reflect on the past year and plan for the year ahead. Everyone who exceeded their goals for FY 2022 received a paid vacation for two, along with gifts and a coveted NPA Winners Circle jacket.
“Our results for the 2022 financial year were better than forecast, illustrating the growth of the strength sports industry during the COVID-19 pandemic and the hard work of all NPA staff. We are delighted to recognize our top performers and reward them with well-deserved company downtime,” said NPA CEO Jim Woodruff.
To learn more about NPA’s inventory management and marketing or pre-owned motorsports, contact NPA at (888) 292-5339 or [email protected]