Supported by Recurrent: Get a free range estimate and then monitor your electric vehicle’s battery performance with fresh information every month. American listeners can to start by entering your VIN or license plate!
New Quick Charge episodes are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- The giant “recall” of 1 million Tesla cars is another software update
- Tesla’s ( TSLA ) sudden drop in standby time doesn’t mean a drop in demand for electric cars
- GM Invests in Lithion Recycling to Support Advanced EV Battery Recycling Technologies
- Ford introduces the all-new E-Transit Custom “smartphone on wheels” commercial EV van.
- Even the Department of Homeland Security is embracing electric vehicles, check out their new fleet
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us on Apple Podcasts or recommend us on Overcast to help more people learn about the show!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to generate income. more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to podcast.