Dan Visser has started a new role as Director of Project Development at SWITCH Power
Jamie Lacher started a new role as President/CEO at Wash Me Solar
Jennifer Allyn has started a new role as director of marketing and energy at Pattern Energy Group
Natalia Cardona Sanchez has started a new role as Chief Access and Equity Officer at Vote Solar
Celebrating 10 years as North America’s leading renewable energy executive search firm.
Developer of real estate projects | Los Angeles, California
- Will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing opportunities with new and existing partners and end customers.
- Working effectively in the commercial space, acting as a liaison between major commercial real estate clients such as CBRE’S, JRE’S Mayfield’s, etc.
- Defining decision makers, defining decision drivers, and project timelines and documents in the internal CRM database.
- Working with sales partners and end customers, you will manage the closing and underwriting process while explaining the documents required for required financial products, the site and project approval process, and construction documentation (interconnection, SREC applications, etc.)
- Coordination and Scheduling Initial project call with clients after LOI execution, ensure all stakeholders understand process steps, required documentation, closing schedule, and roles and responsibilities.
- You will negotiate contracts and agreements to optimize strategic objectives and profits for each given transaction.
- You will guide clients through all legal documents: Letter of Intent (LOI), Terms of Reference, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and Assessment Agreements,
- Internal coordination of any negotiation points and facilitates execution.
- Overcome customer objections and answer property owner questions and concerns. Provide sales reps with marketing collateral, answers to frequently asked questions, and additional documentation to help overcome objections.
- Acts as an intermediary between the end customer, sales representative and sales operations to ensure communication with customer drivers and fulfillment of key customer hurdles.
- Negotiates with channel sales representatives to fine-tune project details to ensure profitability for all stakeholders.
- Gather and communicate market and competitive intelligence to internal team, providing competitive pricing, processes and key incentives.
- Educate Channel Partners’ sales representatives on how to best use the company’s technology
- Review sales rep projects on the portal, review input, and recommend ways to improve project savings and customer offerings.
- Learn the key benefits of financial products and how to best position products based on customer decision drivers.
- Recommend sales collateral and additional training documentation needed to assist sales representatives in selling financial products
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, communications or related field highly preferred
- 5-7+ years of sales experience in the renewable energy industry
- 3+ years of sales experience to or for commercial real estate owners highly preferred
- 3+ years of renewable energy financing experience required
- Demonstrated ability to explain various financing options, compare differences and provide various benefits to commercial customers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, represent and influence all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level, confidently and effectively
- Experience defining and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Existing relationships in the renewable energy industry, particularly with regional developers, commercial property owners and EPCs in the C&I market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint or Google Sheets and Slides) and CRM software
- Remote position, with 25-50% travel required for client meetings
Additional information is available here.
This content is copyrighted and may not be reused. If you would like to collaborate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.