The Women in Auto Care community, part of the Auto Care Association, has announced a series of virtual networking and engagement events it says are designed to connect and inspire women in the automotive aftermarket industry. Six virtual events will be held this fall leading up to major community events at the 2022 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, according to the association.
Located on MentorCity digital platform, the Women in Auto Care community has created many options to connect in the most user-friendly way, including: one-on-one mentoring relationships, group discussions, and other opportunities to interact with other community members outside of the live event.
· Tuesday, August 16 at 6pm EST: Book Club featuring Outside Host by Stacey Abrams
· Friday, August 26 at 12pm ET: “Empower Half Hour” with Christy Wilmer, CSO, Old World Industries
· Monday, August 29 at 3:00 PM ET: Virtual presentation with Michelle Tensey, CEO of Euro Clinic
· Friday, September 9 at 2:30pm ET: Empower Half Hour with Kathleen Long, Chief Revenue Officer of RepairPal
· Friday, September 30 at 11:30 a.m. ET: Empower Half Hour with Michelle Allen, Vice President of Valvoline
· Thursday, October 20 at 6pm ET: Book Club Featuring Just a Job by Kim Scott
The events are free and Women in Auto Care membership is not required to attend, but it is the best way to stay up-to-date on events, networking and opportunities for women in the automotive aftermarket. To participate in one of these events, create a free MentorCity account here.